An integrated Management System (IMS) is a management system is Implementation of system which integrates the requirements of 2 or more International standards.
IMS = QMS + EMS + SMS + EnMS + FSMS + ISMS
It is the ideal solution to cover the requirements related to quality, environment, health and safety etc. Such streamlining reduces the overall certification cost.
All organizations. I.e. Manufacturing, Trading, Education, Trusts, Societies, Government bodies, Construction industry, Contractors, Suppliers to OEM etc.
Benefits to your organization:
- Reduced certification project cost.
- Integrated system brings in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Elimination of non-value added documentation.
- Commitment to increased performance.
- Continual improvement.
- Identify the processes of the organization
- Gap analysis as per the requirements of the multiple standards
- Designing the system
- Setting up objectives for the individual process. i.e. performance monitoring
- Monitoring of the system
- Internal audits / Management Review
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2)