This standard is for Environmental Management System. The main focus of the standard is to identify the environmental aspects and take corrective actions to reduce the adverse effect on the environment.
All organizations. I.e. Manufacturing, Trading, Education, Trusts, Societies, Government bodies, Suppliers to OEM etc.
Benefits to your organization:
- More effective operations and processes.
- Improved investment potential – investors may view poor or non-existent environmental management as a greater risk.
- Lower costs as a result of efficiency, for example, a reduction in material wastage and environmental clean-up costs.
- Increased competitiveness and access to markets that are environmentally sensitive.
- Compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Improved health and safety performance.
- Reduced levels of energy and materials consumption.
- Reduced insurance costs.
- A more responsible and marketable image and reputation projected to customers and employees.
- Identify the processes of the organization
- Identify the Environmental aspects
- Access the impact of the environmental aspects
- Corrective actions on the significant aspects
- Internal audits / Management Review
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2)