ISO 17025 NABL is Quality management standard for laboratories. It is the third-party certification of the competence of laboratories to perform specific type(s) of testing and calibration.
Laboratory Accreditation enhances customer confidence in accepting testing / calibration reports issued by accredited laboratories.
Due to globalization, laboratories can perform at international level with the help of this certification.
NABL can provide accreditation to: Laboratories undertaking any sort of testing or calibration in the specified fields. Private or government laboratories. Small operations to large multi-field laboratories. Site facilities, temporary field operations and mobile laboratories which are in the field of testing and calibration are covered by NABL.
Some of the benefits to your organization:
- International recognition to laboratory.
- Enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products.
- Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories.
- Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and personnel performing work.
- Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by NABL for their specific requirements from the directory of Accredited Laboratories.
- Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for their products, in both domestic and international markets, when tested by accredited laboratories.
- Define the scope of laboratory certification
- Designing of the system – Procedures and Records
- Implementation of the system for testing and documentation
- Monitoring of the system
- Internal audits / Management Review
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2)