ISO 9001 is a generic standard applicable to any organization performing business operations. The focus of the standard is to bring in efficiency at all levels of operation.
All the processes such as Marketing, Sales, Production, Quality Assurance, Sub-contracting etc. are within the purview of this standard.
The main objective of the standard is to streamline business processes and achieve targets to achieve the business goals.
All organizations. I.e. Manufacturing, Trading, Education, Trusts, Societies, Government bodies, Suppliers to OEM etc.
- Focus on customers and interested parties
- Provide leadership for your organization
- Engage and involve your people
- Use a process approach
- Encourage improvement
- Use evidence to make decisions
- Manage your corporate relationships
Benefits to your organization:
- Business management system upgradation
- Responsibility and Accountability of each member
- Quality and Efficiency Improvement
- Elimination of non-value added activities from the system
- Time and Cost Saving
- Good Marketing Tool
- Identify the processes of the organization
- Designing of the system – Procedures and Records
- Setting up objectives & targets for the individual process
- Monitoring of the system
- Internal audits / Management Review
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2)