This standard is based on Occupational Health and Safety related issues.. The main focus of the standard is to identify the safety hazards and take corrective actions to mitigate / reduce the risk.
All organizations. I.e. Manufacturing, Trading, Education, Trusts, Societies, Government bodies, Construction industry, Contractors, Suppliers to OEM etc.
Some of the benefits to your organization:
- Providing a safe environment to do business
- Robust system to maintain and continually improve health and safety
- Improving the reputation and increasing the opportunities to gain new business
- Minimizing risks of downtime through accidents
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations
- Identify the processes of the organization
- Identify the safety hazards
- Assess the risks
- Corrective actions to mitigate / reduce the risk
- Internal audits / Management Review
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2)