This standard is on social accountability based on 8 principles. The main focus is to make organization compliant to social requirements. The parameters such as child labor, forced labor, discrimination, minimum wages are verified during audit.
The labor intensive organizations. E.g. Textile industry, writing instruments manufacturers etc.
Benefits to your organization:
- Entry gate for European and American market.
- Enhances company and brand reputation.
- Creating an image of being a socially responsible organization.
- Transparency to Stakeholders.
- Upgrades employee recruitment, retention and productivity.
- Supports better supply chain management and performance.
- Identify the processes of the organization.
- Gap analysis.
- Preparing policies and procedures.
- Setting up objectives for the individual process. i.e. performance monitoring.
- Monitoring of the system.
- Internal audits / Management Review.
- Certification audit (Stage 1 and 2).