Precise Quality Systems introduces PQS Pragati, which works as a Management Information System (MIS). It’s a routine structured PERFORMANCE MONITORING & IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMME.
The main focus is to develop responsibilities and accountabilities & inculcate good culture to achieve the goals set by the company.
It builds a platform for all sections/ departments with targets and achievements, which can be reviewed with updated reports to the top management.
Pillars of Pragati:
S – Systems | C – Culture | E – Efficiency | P – Performance Review
- T – Initial review and team formation. Roles and Responsibilities
- P – Planning for system implementation. Setting up targets
- D – Implementation and Training
- C – Analysis for target achievement
- A – Actions based on results of the achievement
- Enhancement of the Culture
- Elimination of non-value added activities
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- Targets and achievement
- Employee motivation
- Crystal clear reports to top management